The Native American Tipi
Encounter with history
Four-season accommodation, tradional home of First Nations peoples of Canada, the teepee will surprise you with its all-wood interior, dressed in the tribal fabric colors and crowned by a transparent dome on top to let in light. Roundwood beds and cooking facilities furnish with perfection the teepee.
- Propane stove for cooking (propane supplied)
- Outside dry toilet
- Basic shower (in summer only)
- Wood stove (in the winter, plan to get up 1 or 2 times at night to put some wood back in the stove to keep a pleasant temperature)
- Drinkable water and firewood (for heating only) are provided
- LED lantern for lighting(no electricity)
- Outdoor fire pit, $5 for a large bundle of wood
- There is 500m walking (about 5 min if you are not too much loaded) between the parking and the teepee.
- Check-in : 15pm. Check-out : 11am
Capacity: 4 guests max
Well educated dogs and on a leash are welcomed (please do not let them climb on mattresses or sofas because hair is very difficult to clean, thank you)
$85/night (taxes not included) for 2 people or less
$20/night per additonal person, free under 16 years old