1. Full payment will be made automatically when booking the accommodation.
2. It is your responsibility to bring the necessary equipment for your stay. A list of things to bring
will be included with the booking confirmation but you can already check it here.
3. It is your responsibility to travel lightly making backpacks your first choice to carry your belongings. Each accommodation is located at a certain distance from the parking lot and we do not offer a luggage transport service. Trolleys or sledges will be loaned to you but they can be heavy and difficult to pull if you load them too much.
4. As a concern of eco-responsibility, we will ask you to take back your waste and sort them in the different bins that will be available at the reception. We therefore recommend that you bring as little packaging as possible to facilitate the management of your waste. You will find in your accommodation a sheet explaining how to sort your waste but you can already check it here.
5. If you arrive at night, plan a frontal or torch because the trails are not lit.
Changes and cancellations of reservations
You can change your reservation without any fees up to 14 days before the reservation date (arrival date). If you cancel your reservation within the same period, we will refund the full amount less credit card fees (3.5%).
For any changes or cancellations made less than 14 days prior to your arrival, 100% of the booking amount is non-refundable. However, if we manage to rebook the accommodation you have reserved, we will refund the full amount less credit card fees (3.5%).