The Mongolian Yurt
Four-season accomodation, traditional home of nomadic Mongolian, the yurt will charm you with its unusual round shape, its light source dome and its typical furniture from Mongolia . Stylish accommodation, the yurt will take you to Central Asia!
To check availability for today’s night you must call at 1-873-659-2121, you cannot do it online. Thank you for your understanding.
- Propane stove for cooking (propane supplied)
- Outside dry toilet
- Basic shower (in summer only)
- Wood stove (in the winter, plan to get up 1 or 2 times at night to put some wood back in the stove to keep a pleasant temperature)
- Drinkable water is provided
- Firewood for heating only is provided between October 15th and May 15th (outside this period you can use the wood for outdoor firepit, price below)
- Outdoor fire pit, $8 for a large bundle of wood
- LED lantern for lighting (no electricity)
- There is 600m walking (about 10 min if you are not too much loaded) between the parking and the yurt.
- Check-in : 15pm. Check-out : 11am
Capacity: 4 guests max
Possibility of two extra children
Well educated dogs and on a leash are welcomed (please do not let them climb on mattresses or sofas because hair is very difficult to clean, thank you)
$125/night (taxes not included) for 2 people or less
$20/night per additonal person, free under 16 years old
What to bring? – Waste Sorting – Site map – Cancellation policy