The Perched Chalet
Your childhood dream came true
Four-season accomodation, located 15 feet above the ground, between firs, maple trees, birches, this treehouse overhanging the forest offers an incomparable view of its inhabitants. A first step in your children’s dreams: crossing the hanging bridge which allows you to enter the treehouse. Open the door and you will have a wonderful feeling. The fresh pine odour, the fireplace which invites to rest, the windows where you can see the top of the trees swinging in the wind…
In this environment, everything is harmonious and cozy. You will be able to prepare your meals in the small kitchen, except if you prefer letting them cook slowly on the fireplace. You will even find a bathroom with a rustic shower and compost toilet inside the treehouse! .
- Propane stove for cooking (propane supplied)
- Composting toilet
- Basic shower
- Wood stove
- Drinkable water and firewood (for heating only) are provided
- Solar panel lighting (no electricity)
- Outdoor fire pit, $5 for a large bundle of wood
- Recommended access for children of 6 years old minimum
- There is 300m walking (about 5 min if you are not too much loaded) between the parking and the Perched Treehouse.
- Check-in : 15pm. Check-out : 11am