The Hobbit House
Four-season accommodation, the ‘Hobbit’ house takes you straight into the world of the Lord of the rings.
With its green roof , the straw bale insulation and natural lime plaster, the ‘Hobbit’ house is a very eco-friendly accommodation , warm, comfortable and bright.
You can even find a bathroom with rustic shower and compost toilet inside the Hobbit house!
- Propane stove for cooking (propane supplied)
- Composting toilet
- Basic shower
- Wood stove
- Drinkable water is provided
- Firewood for heating only is provided between October 15th and May 15th (outside this period you can use the wood for outdoor firepit, price below)
- Outdoor fire pit, $8 for a large bundle of wood
- Solar panel lighting (no electricity)
- There is 900m walking (about 15 min if you are not too much loaded) between the parking and the Hobbit House.
- Check-in : 15pm. Check-out : 11am
Capacity: 4 guests max
Possibility of an extra child
Well educated dogs and on a leash are welcomed (please do not let them climb on mattresses or sofas because hair is very difficult to clean, thank you)
$150/night (taxes not included) for 2 people or less
$20/night per additonal person, free under 16 years old