The Hobbit House
Four-season accommodation, the ‘Hobbit’ house takes you straight into the world of the Lord of the rings.
With its green roof , the straw bale insulation and natural lime plaster, the ‘Hobbit’ house is a very eco-friendly accommodation , warm, comfortable and bright.
You can even find a bathroom with rustic shower and compost toilet inside the Hobbit house!
- Propane stove for cooking (propane supplied)
- Composting toilet
- Basic shower
- Wood stove
- Drinkable water and firewood (for heating only) are provided
- Solar panel lighting (no electricity)
- Outdoor fire pit, $5 for a large bundle of wood
- There is 900m walking (about 15 min if you are not too much loaded) between the parking and the Hobbit House.
- Check-in : 15pm. Check-out : 11am