The Enchanted Chalet
A fairy tale world
Summer or winter, this chalet in the trees takes you into an
imaginary world where nothing is right. At almost 20 feet of height the walls of the chalet lean, the roof is curved, the windows are twisted. The suspension bridge and the various platforms offer you a sense of adventure before entering this wonderful world.
Once inside, the decor recalls with harmony and originality this enchantment of leaning house. The colors, the fireplace, and the many openings on the forest that surrounds you make this cottage a real cozy little nest where time will seem to stop. Are you ready to try the experience?
- Propane stove for cooking (propane supplied)
- Composting toilet
- Basic shower
- Wood stove
- Drinkable water is provided
- Firewood (for heating only) is provided between October 15th and May 15th (outside this period you can use the wood for outdoor firepit, price below)
- Outdoor fire pit, $8 for a large bundle of wood
- Solar panel lighting (no electricity)
- There is 500m walking (about 8 min if you are not too much loaded) between the parking and the Enchanted Treehouse.
- Check-in : 15pm. Check-out : 11am
Capacity: 4 guests max
Possibility of an extra child
Well educated dogs and on a leash are welcomed (please do not let them climb on mattresses or sofas because hair is very difficult to clean, thank you)
$150/night (taxes not included) for 2 people or less
$20/night per additonal person, free under 16 years old